Tags: BX044 Magnetics
- Dimensions: 1" x 1/4" x 1/4" thick
- Tolerances: ±0.004" x ±0.004" x ±0.004"
- Material: NdFeB, Grade N42
- Plating/Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Thru Thickness
- Weight: 0.271 oz. (7.68 g)
- Pull Force, Case 1: 13.15 lbs
- Pull Force, Case 2: 21.44 lbs
- Surface Field: 4871 Gauss
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Brmax: 13,200 Gauss
- BHmax: 42 MGOe
These long blocks are an interesting magnet. The poles are located on
opposite rectangular surfaces and not on the ends as you may expect. The
BX044 are unique and can be used in uncommon ways.
This size is also available in Grade N52 as part number BX044-N52.